The Self-Inspection Series
This course guides you to carry out:-
- The pre-arrival checks and
- Last moment in port checks in the Pumproom.
- Pre-arrival checks in preparation for Port.
- Eleventh Hour checks (Last moment checks you must carry out after arrival in port.)
We will issue a certificate at the end of this course.
This is a testimonial to prove that you have been through our curriculum and are an expert on the topic now.
At the end of this course, you will be able to keep this area compliant and ready for any third party inspection.
In addition, with our technique, you will be able to complete every subsequent inspection in a shorter time and much more thoroughly.
Ship types: Oil Tankers.
Vessels preparing for a third-party inspection.
- Chief Officer
- Junior officer preparing for promotion
- Masters taking a round of the Pumproom.
- Auditors & Inspectors about to inspect the Pumproom.
Will have access to years of research combined!